Monday, December 14, 2009

Should’ve been working...started a blog!

Guess the title says it all.


 

Being a university student I am obviously knee deep in studying, reading, assignmenting, tutorialing etc.

And since I chose an incredibly thrilling area of expertise in Banking and Finance/Economics (haven't decided which I'll major in tbh) I constantly find myself bored out of my friggin mind.

Not that reading about Britain and France demanding a tax on bankers' bonuses isn't interesting, coz it is...really! I'd be the world's biggest idiot if I chose to undertake a sector I don't honestly find interesting!!

But coz slacking off is just so much more satisfying, at least in the Short Run (yep, that's my economics state of mind rearing its ugly head).

Of course, like most of my other deeds, I didn't really think this decision through, and am currently improvising every word I write, including what I just said (and the last part) [and the part in the previous bracket... you get where this is going]


 

I naturally didn't think of a topic to write about, so consider this opening post an intro. That is if anyone is reading this, coz if there is, dear reader, why the f**k are you wasting your time reading some idiot's blog!! Go do something productive!

(I realize what I just said applies to myself, I'm bored not daft...)

I'll probably just end up writing about the recession, the credit crunch, the mountain of horse manure Dubai World seems to have gotten itself into, you know... the usual. Or how about the ever delightful topic of politics in Malta (for anyone reading this who happens to be a foreigner i.e. approximately zero, I'm Maltese {and damn proud btw}; if you've never heard of Malta, look it up, and visit if you've got the cash, spend most of your income here so that our GDP will increase... and so on).


 

So anyway, feel free to criticise... God knows I'll end up ignoring/deleting your comments anyway.

Happy reading, if you're THAT bored.


 

Ps. If anyone who knows me is reading this, just so you know, YES, I'm bored enough to start a blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment